Flowers are blooming,
fed by the cool, soothing rain.
Budding bulbs of hope.
No longer buried,
beneath a blanket of snow,
now the flowers grow.
Kittens and puppies
Tred into the grass to play.
What a happy day.
Children run and shout
playing little childhood games.
Let’s go play today!
The sun is shining.
Just watch where you step because
flowers are blooming.
This is a day late.
Sorry about the delay!
Two posts up today.
Please feel free to leave a comment or shoot me a message about this poem. If you have recommendations or suggestions for poem topics or for story topics, let me know. If you enjoy certain types of content more than others, let me know in the comments section below. Or use the contact page to let me know! I can also be found on Tumblr and Twitter, so feel free to message me on Tumblr or tweet at me!
If you enjoy the content I provide, please consider becoming my patron. There are reward tiers that give you access to additional content based on how much you want to contribute.
- Peeps will be added to a monthly email newsletter detailing my progress on different projects and my writing process.
- Early Birds will receive the monthly email from the Peeps tier, but will also receive access to content a day early.
- Sparrows will receive the newsletter and early content as well as a brief shout out on my author website and blog thanking you for your support.
- Soaring Eagles will receive all of the rewards from previous tiers and will also receive exclusive access to character profiles and bios.
- Fiery Dragons will receive all of the rewards from previous tiers and will also receive exclusive access to character studies, and short stories about individual characters from a number of my projects.