Good afternoon, dear readers!
It is with great pleasure that I am announcing the launch of my Patreon Creator page. As you well know, I love to write. Telling stories that people can relate to is something that is very important to me. Unfortunately, writing stories and sharing them for free doesn’t pay the bills.
That’s where YOU come in. With your support, I can bring these stories to life and share them with the world. Of course, becoming my patron will benefit you, as well! Patreon supporters will receive tiered rewards based on their pledge amount.
The tiers are as follows:
- Peeps will be added to a monthly email newsletter detailing my progress on different projects and my writing process.
- Early Birds
- Early Birds will receive the monthly email from the Peeps tier, but will also receive access to content a day early.
- Sparrows will receive the newsletter and early content as well as a brief shout out on my author website and blog thanking you for your support.
- Soaring Eagles
- Soaring Eagles will receive all of the rewards from previous tiers and will also receive exclusive access to character profiles and bios.
- Fiery Dragons
- Fiery Dragons will receive all of the rewards from previous tiers and will also receive exclusive access to character studies, and short stories about individual characters from a number of my projects.
I understand that, just like me, you are all likely trying to make ends meet yourselves. You can cap your total monthly contribution to make sure that you stay within your budget and you can change your contribution amount at any time!
Finally, access to this site will always be completely free so you can be assured that, even if you cannot support me financially, you can still support me by liking and sharing my content with others.
Thank you for your time, understanding, and support! Have a happy holiday!
Patron Page: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=769897
Housekeeping note: This announcement will not affect my current posting schedule. My next scheduled post is April 10, 2018.